Soooo freaking baaad!!! Ok enough of the song. I wouldn’t spend my money on the crap that Mr. McCoy raps about. Who wants to buy a basketball game with the POTUS? Oh, wait… He thought that random basketball with the nation’s leader came with the territory? Ha! Poor misguided soul.
Honestly, I don’t even want to be a billionaire. I’d be happy with a couple of million. Assuming that I received this money from one lucky nickel machine in Vegas or from the a power ball ticket purchased out of sheer curiosity, how would I spend my winnings? The smart way.
1. Pay off all debt. This has always been first on my list if I ever happen to come into a large sum of money, no matter if it’s from the lottery or anywhere else. If that takes up all of my itty bitty winnings, so be it.
2. Buy my daddy a Jaguar. I love Jaguars. It is, in my opinion, that car that symbolizes class. My daddy needs that car. Of course I’d do other things for him as well, but i haven’t decided what since he now comes as a two person package deal. (I see those judging eyes. Keep em to yourself)
3. Buy land. Build a house. Build other houses on the land for my family. It would be like a compound, and serve as a permanent family reunion site. And when friends came to visit there’d always be a place for them to stay…. that isn’t mine. House guests aren’t my favorite thing in the world.
4. Invest. I would want to remain wealthy. I’d probably hire someone to do all of the investing for me. I don’t understand the stock market at all.
5. Enter my dream career. If I’m not already doing something that I’m completely passionate about, I would drop everything and do it. Whatever it is. Right now, I don’t have the slightest idea what that would be.
7. Go on an amazing vacation. I’m pretty sure that my dream career will involve me traveling the world.
8. Pre-pay for my children’s’ nieces’ and nephews’ higher education. Well… not pre-pay. I’d set up an account where money can be deposited, but only transferred out to an accredited institute of higher education. I refuse to allow them to blow college fund money on crap.
What would you do if you came into billions of bucks?